Long-term visa for the purpose of “studies”/“other“
The application is submitted at the Czech Embassy.
Documents to be submitted in the Czech language (foreign documents require an official translation):
• Decision of Admission to an educational institution
• Confirmation of accommodation in the Czech Republic (details)
• Confirmation of sufficient financial resources for living in the Czech Republic (details)
• Confirmation of medical insurance in the Czech Republic
• Statement of criminal records from your home country
• Medical report from your home country (upon request of the Czech Embassy)
Decision is issued:
- in approximately 60 days in case of visas for the purpose of “studies”
- in approximately 90-120 days, or even later due to certain circumstances in case of visas for the purpose of “other”
Please consult the Czech Embassy in your home country before you start the application process.