The IAC meets its goals by organizing the following:
- curricular and extracurricular activities focused on the Western Hemisphere;
- research and policy discussions relevant to political, economic, and cultural aspects of contemporary Americas;
- specialized lectures and seminars related to the region of interest that inspire knowledge and relevant policy debate;
- publication of expert articles and reports
- university partnerships, cooperation, and networking with centres of excellence in the field of the study of the Americas in the Czech Republic and abroad;
- providing reference and expertise on issues pertaining to to the IAC’s interests using key resource materials, periodicals, and background readings on the region.