Programme for Students with Disabilities
Within the framework of the programme of School without Barriers, MUP enables applicants with disabilities to study at MUP while providing them with a bursary in the form of a waiver of the total sum of tuition fees for Bachelor's Degree study programmes and Master's Degree study programmes.
Requirements for Disbursement of Bursaries
- successful completion of the admission procedure pursuant to the requirements of individual study programmes stipulated in Rector's Directive no. 23/2016.
- a bursary application submitted pursuant to MUP Bursary Code and Rector's Directive no. 26/2016
- severe health disability (ZTP)/ severe health disability requiring special care (ZTP/P) I.D. or confirmation of disability (attached to the application for study)
- a letter of motivation in the extent of one A4 page; herein applicants shall explain their interest in the study of the relevant specialisation pursuant to their application;
- an interview with the committee on the dates of entrance examinations
- a letter of recommendation written by an entity specialising in disability issues.
Entrance Examinations and Motivation interviews
- 7 June 2017
- 28 June 2017
- 20 September 2017
- at the latest 14 days prior to the entrance examination and motivation interview date
Mgr. Bc. Vlasta Jindrová
MUP Student Counsellor
mobile: +420 725 101 558