Library lending services
- On-site loans of publications (current volumes of academic journals, document designated as on-site loans only) on the premises of MUP Library study hall. Final dissertations of MUP are also available for on-site loans. You can find information about accessing final dissertations.
- Off-site loans of publications and periodicals. The loan periods vary in accordance with the library user categories. Description of individual user categories can be found in the Library Code of the Jiří Hájek Specialised Library
- Inter-library and international loan services offer access to publications that are available in other libraries in the Czech Republic or abroad.
Online Catalogue Services
- MUP Library Account access that allows library users to extend the loan period of books they checked out and provides remote access to international databases. The MUP Library account login information is the same as the SIS login information.
- Online catalogue search of all publications available at MUP.
POINT (POmůcky, INformace, Tutoriály – tools, information, tutorials) – the portal focused on supporting successful processing of Bachelor/Master theses at the MUP and work with specialised e-sources at the MUP.
Reference desk and research services
- Information services and support with respect to search in electronic resources, formatting of final dissertations - quotation rules, etc.
Other Library Services
- Self-service copying, printing, and scanning with the use of a multifunction reprographic system.
- Sale of publications published by Metropolitan University Prague.
- MUP Library users may buy specialised publications available in Aleš Čeněk bookshops or at www.alescenek.cz at discount prices; discounts do not apply for items in the used books section.
Late fees per day: CZK 5 for Czech books; CZK 20 for books in other languages.
Late fees may be paid in cash in MUP Library in Strašnice or by bank transfer to bank account no. 5736762/0800 (IBAN: CZ9408000000000005736762, BIC/SWIFT: GIBACZPX). Please use your “MUP Personal ID number” or library card number as the variable symbol for payment (in case of international payments as the reason for payment or comments).
|MUP Students, MUP Alumni Club Members||Students in the School without Barriers pgm.||MemberS of the General Public|
books in Czech
|1 month (150 days)||180 days (360 days)||14 days (30 days)|
|books in other languages (maximum extension)
||1 week (50 days)||1 week (50 days)||on-site consultation only|
|1 week (20 days)||1 week (20 days)||on-site consultation only|
|final dissertations||on-site consultation only||on-site consultation only||on-site consultation only|