Metropolitan University Prague offers study programmes in both full-time and part-time forms of study in Czech as well as English at the Bachelor’s (Bc.), Master’s (Mgr., Ing.), and doctoral (PhDr., Ph.D.) levels. More on Metropolitan University Prague
Full-time form of study
- The full-time form of study takes place on daily basis from Monday to Friday. As we are aware that most students have a job while studying, classes are mostly scheduled into two or three weekdays.
Part-time form of study
- The part-time form of study combines attendance at school with self-study.
- In Bachelor programmes, classes take place on Saturdays five times during a semester.
- In the 1st and 2nd year of Bachelor programmes, two Saturdays are reserved for English classes. Students with adequate knowledge of English can have these classes recognized with an international or a Czech certificate or pass a certificate exam at MUP before classes start; they do not have to attend these classes in that case. We also offer the option to take English classes on weekdays with the full-time programme classes to students who find the classes on Saturdays inconvenient.
You can find regulations for having the English classes recognized here
- In Master programmes, classes take place on 7 Saturdays per semester in the 1st year and on 4 or 5 Saturdays per semester in the 2nd year.
Once per an academic year, every student can apply for the change of the form of study. You can thus dynamically adjust your study according to your needs.