The Best Businessman of the Trade Fair 2019 Contest
Metropolitan University Bank a.s., the only emission bank of the International Trade Fair of Student Firms 2019, and the Metropolitan University Prague, o. p. s. (“MUP”), a partner of the trade fair, announce “The Best Businessman of the Trade Fair 2019 Contest”.
Conditions of the contest:
- The contest is open to all participants on the 25th International Trade Fair of Student Firms in Prague who have a fictitious account at the Metropolitan University Bank or who open this fictitious account at the MUB on the day of the trade fair at the latest, i.e. 20 March 2019.
- The participant does not have unpaid balance on obligatory payments (social security, health insurance, taxes).
- The account does not show red numbers on 20 March 2019.
- If a fictitious company meets requirements in points 1) to 3), it automatically enters the contest, there is no application form needed.
- All payments executed in cash or cheques need to have an appropriate document (receipt, invoice, etc.).
Rules of the contest:
- During the trade fair, fictitious firms will trade using fictitious cash emitted for the trade fair by the MUB bank (in nominal values of 5000, 2000, 1000, 500, 200, 100, 50, 20, and 10) and cheques (only officially provided forms for cheques available at the MUB bank stand will be accepted)).
- At the end of each day of the trade fair, 45 minutes before the fair closes for the day and until 10:30AM on the last day of the fair, participating firms will deposit their earned fictitious money at the MUB bank stand (they will fill in a FICTITIOUS DEPOSIT SLIP signed by an authorized person from the fictitious firm) and they will hand over filled-in cheques that will be processed by the bank consultants and added to the MUB account of the participant – fictitious firm.
- On the last day of the fair, between 10:30 and 11:30, the MUB will determine balances on the trade fair MUB accounts and declare a winner.
Rewards for winners:
The firms from the 1st to the 3rd rank will receive interesting prizes from the Metropolitan University Prague and the winner – the golden businessman of the fair trade 2019 – will receive a cheque on 10% of the income of the fictitious trades at the fair (cash, cheque), the silver businessman of the fair trade 2019 will receive a cheque on 5% of their income from fictitious trades at the fair (cash, cheque), the bronze businessman of the trade fair will receive a cheque on 2,5% of their income from fictitious trades at the fair (cash, cheque).
Application for the contest:
There is no form; every participant of the International Trade Fair of Student Firms who meets the requirements is automatically enlisted.
Results announcement and handing over prizes:
The announcement and rewarding will take place during the ceremonial conclusion of the 25th International Fair Trade of Student Firms in Prague on 22 March 2019 at 12AM at the Křižík’s Pavilion at the Prague Exhibition Grounds.