Up-to-date information on MUP operation
Contact Details of the Student Services Office:
+420 725 578 967 - International Student Services
Contact the Jiří Hájek Specialised Library:
+420 724 831 985
INSTRUCTION AND EXAMINATION PERIOD
- The retake examinations of incomplete assessments of both semesters will be held from 1.9. until 30.9.2022. In the same period, the autumn term of the Final State Examinations (FSE) will also take place, as well as the State Rigorosum Examinations (SRE), State Doctoral Examinations (SDE) and final dissertation defences. Until 30.9.2022, it is still possible to make use of the option of hybrid mode of examinations, i.e., both in-class dates and online dates.
- Instruction in the 2022/2023 academic year starts on Monday, 17.10.2022.
- If, as of autumn 2022, there are no restrictive measures introduced by the State measures as they were in the past two years, instruction at MUP will take place as follows:
a) In the full-time form of study, instruction will take place “as before Covid”, i.e., only in-class in MUP classrooms according to applicable course timetables. Instruction will neither be streamed online nor recorded.
b) In the part-time form of study, the lectures will take place on Saturdays according to the schedule in the MUP claassrooms as usual, as an addtional option for the part-time form of study, the lecture will be available online through MS Teams (lectures on languages via ZOOM) and recorded. The recordings will be available to students as one form of study tools. Seminars and language instruction will be streamed online but not recorded.
- The examination period for full-time and part-time form of study, including the FSE, will take place “as before Covid”, i.e., only in-class in MUP classrooms.
- MS Teams can still be used for consultations with MUP academic staff and also for communication with the Student Services Office, as well as the classic face-to-face consultations.
- Any comments regarding the hybrid instruction may be sent to a special email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR THE 2022/2023 ACADEMIC YEAR
- The entrance examinations for the Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree study programmes conducted in Czech are exceptionally cancelled. Applicants are accepted in the order in which they submitted the application to study until the capacity of the individual study programmes is full.
- The entrance examinations for all study programmes conducted English are exceptionally held electronically. Interviews and oral parts of examinations are cancelled.
STUDENT SERVICES OFFICE AND COMMUNICATION WITH MUP
Operation of MUP (1.9. – 15.10.2022) will be as follows:
a) The Student Services Office in the MUP Prague Strašnice building is open from Monday to Thursday, from 10:00 to 17:00, on Fridays from 10:00 to 15:00.
b) The Student Services Office in the MUP Prague Jarov building is closed from 1.7. to 4.9.2022 and all requests during this period are handled by the Student Services Office in Strašnice.
c) The Jiří Hájek Specialised Library is from 1.9. to 15.10.2022 open from Monday to Thursday, from 9:00 to 17:00, on Fridays from 9:00 to 16:00.
The graduation ceremony will be held in September and October 2022 without any restrictions “as before Covid”.