Up-to-date information on MUP operation
Contact Details of the Student Services Office:
+420 725 578 967 - International Student Services
Contact the Jiří Hájek Specialised Library:
+420 724 831 985
INSTRUCTION AND EXAMINATION PERIOD
- Instruction in the 2022/2023 academic year starts on Monday, 17. 10. 2022.
- If, as of autumn 2022, there are no restrictive measures introduced by the State measures as they were in the past two years, instruction at MUP will take place as follows:
a) In the full-time form of study, instruction will take place “as before Covid”, i.e., only in-class in MUP classrooms according to applicable course timetables. Instruction will neither be streamed online nor recorded.
b) In the part-time form of study, the lectures will take place on Saturdays according to the schedule in the MUP claassrooms as usual, as an addtional option for the part-time form of study, the lecture will be available online through MS Teams (lectures on languages via ZOOM) and recorded. The recordings will be available to students as one form of study tools. Seminars and language instruction will be streamed online but not recorded.
- The examination period for full-time and part-time form of study, including the FSE, will take place “as before Covid”, i.e., only in-class in MUP classrooms.
- MS Teams can still be used for consultations with MUP academic staff and also for communication with the Student Services Office, as well as the classic face-to-face consultations.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR THE 2022/2023 ACADEMIC YEAR
- The entrance examinations for the Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree study programmes conducted in Czech are exceptionally cancelled. Applicants are accepted in the order in which they submitted the application to study until the capacity of the individual study programmes is full.
- The entrance examinations for all study programmes conducted English are exceptionally held electronically. Interviews and oral parts of examinations are cancelled.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC YEAR
Entrance exams are held in the form of an online test in English language, i.e.
a) for all Bachelor’s Degree study programmes in a full-time form of study,
b) for all Bachelor’s Degree study programmes conducted in English in the part-time form of study (Anglophone Studies),
c) for Master's Degree programmes in full-time and part-time forms of study conducted in English.
Applicants for Bachelor's Degree programmes in the part-time form of study conducted in Czech and to all Master's degree programmes conducted in Czech are admitted without entrance examinations.