Programme for Students with Disabilities
Within the framework of the programme of School without Barriers, MUP enables applicants with disabilities to study at MUP while providing them with a bursary in the form of a partial tuition fees waiver in the amount of 90% of the tuition fees for Bachelor's Degree study programmes and Master's Degree study programmes (students who were granted the bursary shall pay only 10% of the total sum of tuition fees per academic year).
Requirements for Disbursement of Bursaries
- successful completion of the admission procedure pursuant to the requirements of individual study programmes stipulated in Rector's Directive.
- a bursary application submitted pursuant to MUP Bursary Code and Rector's Directive
- severe health disability (ZTP)/ severe health disability requiring special care (ZTP/P) I.D. or confirmation of disability (attached to the application for study)
- a letter of motivation in the extent of one A4 page; herein applicants shall explain their interest in the study of the relevant specialisation pursuant to their application;
- an interview with the committee on the dates of entrance examinations
Entrance Examinations and Motivation interviews
- 15 September 2022
- at the latest 14 days prior to the entrance examination and motivation interview date
Mgr. Kateřina Tomešová
MUP Student Counsellor