MUP Entrance Examination in Tashkent
Following a successful government business mission to Uzbekistan last April, our university has managed to develop extensive cooperation with local universities and, with the support of the Ministry of Education of Uzbekistan, promote the study options in terms of our attractive study programmes conducted in English in Prague.
An exclusive representation agreement has been signed with the StudyPortal.uz which promotes and recruits students. The partnership with the National Erasmus+ Office in Uzbekistan allows us to offer study stays in other EU countries to Central Asian applicants.
Our efforts are supported by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic and the Centre for International Cooperation in Education (DZS), and are fully in line with the National Programme for the Development of Education in the Czech Republic (White Paper) and the Strategy for Education Policy of the Czech Republic, of which the important priority is “to deepen the internationalisation of studies as an irreplaceable element of higher education by all available instruments”.
Based on the high demand of applicants from Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan for university education in the European Union and at Metropolitan University Prague, the university management set up and officially announced the entrance Examination in Tashkent and published this information on the MUP websites in Czech language and in Russian language.
Date: 29 February 2020
Place: 88A, Mustakillik,Darhan Business Centre, 3rd floor, Meeting room 302, 100019 Tashkent, Uzbekistan
The applicants may apply for the following study programmes:
- Anglophone Studies - full-time form of study, 3 years / Bc.
- International Business - full-time form of study, 3 years / Bc.
- International Relations - Asian Studies - full-time form of study, 3 years / Bc.
- International Relations - European Studies - full-time form of study, 3 years / Bc.
- International Relations and European Studies - full-time form of study, 2 years / Mgr.
- Regional Studies and International Business - full-time form of study, 2 years / Ing.